Show a message when no features are selected

Show a message when no features are selected

Kaveesh Dashora

I have created a msi using wix 3.9. There are two features in the MSI... In the current implementation, the installation succeeds even if there are no features selected... Is there a way through which I can show a message when no features are selected. The install button should only work when there is atleast one feature selected.

Regards,
Kaveesh