Quantcast

Title on the welcome screen truncated on Win2012R2

Title on the welcome screen truncated on Win2012R2

kirannhegde
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I am seeing a strange behavior where the title of a particular msi package is truncated on Win 2012 R2 but the same is displayed completely on a Win 7 and Win 2008 R2 system.

The msi package in question uses the inbuilt Wix UI Minimal dialog set.

Is there a reason why we see such a difference in the behavior of the displayed text on the dialogs?

Not truncated

Not truncated

Truncated
Truncated