Trouble with install wix burn custom BA with intersected set of components

Trouble with install wix burn custom BA with intersected set of components

Enkie
I'm doing my managed bootstrapper application with wix(3.9) burn. I have 2 bundles with components:

A.exe:

-a.msi (ver. 1.1.0.0);
B.exe:

-a.msi (ver. 1.0.0.0);

-b.msi (ver. 1.0.0.0);
My actions:

Install A.exe. Here in register phase my BA cache bundle and msi to: C:\ProgramData\Package Cache\...
launch B.exe. Here in detect phase my BA see installed package ( Detected related package: {0027CEAC-77EE-429E-BF93-A79AA8B7B12E} ) and prepare to make downgrade.
I don't want to make downgrade. I want my B.exe bundle to operate with a cached a.msi package, not old version that it have. I want to change features of a.msi, repair it or remove.
Is there a way to do something like this? May be in Register phase or anywhere else?