Uninstalling NSIS packages using WIX standard Bootstrapper/Burn installer

Uninstalling NSIS packages using WIX standard Bootstrapper/Burn installer

click2vicky
Hello all,
I'm pretty new to Wix.I'm from C++ background.
I'm using Windows Installer XML Toolset Compiler version 3.11.0.1701

I want to uninstall a NSIS thrid party exe which was installed using Wix Bootstrapper.
Currently the Wix Bootstrapper is not capable of doing this because the NSIS installer creates a separate exe(Uninstall.exe) for uninstallation.
I searched the internet and I found a workaround is available by using a custom action for the uninstallation process:
http://techqa.info/programming/question/19692439/-Un-Installing-NSIS-packages-in-WIX-Burn-installer

I'm wondering if it's possible to uninstall without using custom action.
Please let me know the easiest solution/alternative for uninstallation of third party exe based on NSIS.