Quantcast

WCF service browse error

meghasgowda
Currently we are upgrading all the dev tools from .Net 3.5 to .Net 4.5 , i was able to successfully upgrade the WIX installation project from 3.5 to 3.8 , but when i install the application and its services there is a problem in browsing the WCF service.
 I am able to browse the UI, but if i browse the WCF service i get Null reference exception.
 Note:- Things work fine if i install application using 3.5 , un install it and then install teh application using WIX 3.8, but using WIX 3.8 alone is not working.
 I assume there is a problem in some IIS configuration settings.
Please let me know , how i can proceed with this.
Any quick help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Megha