WITEMP directory can't be deleted after call on UpdateFilesInOneMediaDisk

WITEMP directory can't be deleted after call on UpdateFilesInOneMediaDisk

Flamme, David

Dear WiX-Tools developers,

I just created  the issue http://wixtoolset.org/issues/4785/ which more or less reopens an older issue(referenced in the report).

It causes that temporary files created by WindowsInstaller.Package.InstallPackage.UpdateFilesInOneMediaDisk(..) can’t be deleted after the method is finished. This is caused by the allocation of Record streamRec = new Record(1); in line 537.

Wrapping the allocation into a using block would solve that Issue.

I already got my Assignment Agreement and would like to get pull requests for v3.x and v4.x through into the reospitories.

With kind regards,

   David Flamme