Quantcast

WiX 3.9 and VS 2015 - can't find NETFRAMEWORK40FULL

WiX 3.9 and VS 2015 - can't find NETFRAMEWORK40FULL

senglory

My Wix project has the following header:

<Wix xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi"
     xmlns:netfx="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/NetFxExtension">

<PropertyRef Id="NETFRAMEWORK40FULL"/>
    <Condition Message="This application requires .NET Framework 4.0 (FULL). Please install the .NET Framework then run this installer again.">

<![CDATA[Installed OR NETFRAMEWORK40FULL]]>

    </Condition>

When I build it, VS throws the following error:

error LGHT0094: Unresolved reference to symbol 'Property:NETFRAMEWORK40FULL' in section 'Product:*'.

What I'm doing wrong?