WiX Custom Bootstrapper Application Upgrade

WiX Custom Bootstrapper Application Upgrade

Saravan1109

I created a setup using custom BA using WiX 3.11. Created two different version setup for testing upgrade. Upgrade operations are working fine. Newer version setup, uninstalled older version setup and installed latest. But during upgrade, setup launches the older version setup Bootstrapper UI. I need to do the silent upgrade (on upgrade older version will be uninstalled silently). What I am missing? Any suggestions on this?

Thanks in advance.