WiX Installer: How to list the files not deleted during uninstallation

WiX Installer: How to list the files not deleted during uninstallation

Rajashekar
The WiX uninstaller will only delete those files which it had copied during the installation process. It will retain the newly added files & their corresponding folder structure. How to list the files which were not deleted from the installed folder location? How can I get the list of all files which are present in the application installed path but not deleted by the uninstaller, I need this list to be displayed at the uninstallation completion screen? Is custom action the only way through ?

Thanks in advance :)