WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Rob Mensching-7

Greetings,

Last year our weekly meeting was regularly scheduled at 9:00 AM PST on Thursdays. Due to changes in life, 9:00 AM PST is turning out to be very challenging for me to attend regularly. Thus I’d like to move the meeting time to another timeslot.

Of course, no time slot can be perfect but we’d like to accommodate as many people as possible. So, does anyone have suggestions or anti-suggestions (time that will never work)?

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/

Re: WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Heath Stewart-3
10:00 would allow me to attend and hopefully isn't to bad for our friends overseas.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Last year our weekly meeting was regularly scheduled at 9:00 AM PST on Thursdays. Due to changes in life, 9:00 AM PST is turning out to be very challenging for me to attend regularly. Thus I’d like to move the meeting time to another timeslot.

Of course, no time slot can be perfect but we’d like to accommodate as many people as possible. So, does anyone have suggestions or anti-suggestions (time that will never work)?

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/

Re: WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Neil Sleightholm

What time zone? GMT sounds good J but I guess that is not what you mean.

10:00 would allow me to attend and hopefully isn't to bad for our friends overseas.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Last year our weekly meeting was regularly scheduled at 9:00 AM PST on Thursdays. Due to changes in life, 9:00 AM PST is turning out to be very challenging for me to attend regularly. Thus I’d like to move the meeting time to another timeslot.

Of course, no time slot can be perfect but we’d like to accommodate as many people as possible. So, does anyone have suggestions or anti-suggestions (time that will never work)?

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/

Re: WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Bruce Cran-2
On 1/18/2015 3:33 PM, Neil Sleightholm wrote:

What time zone? GMT sounds good J but I guess that is not what you mean.

Looks like PST from Heath's email headers :)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 08:53:29 -0800

--
Bruce

Re: WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Heath Stewart-3
Sorry, PST (GMT+8:00) where Rob and I are.

Sent from my Windows Phone

On 18-Jan-15 02:52, Rob Mensching wrote:
Last year our weekly meeting was regularly scheduled at 9:00 AM PST on Thursdays. Due to changes in life, 9:00 AM PST is turning out to be very challenging for me to attend regularly. Thus I’d like to move the meeting time to another timeslot.
0800?
http://joyofsetup.com/

Re: WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Hoover, Jacob

An hour earlier or later would be fine by me (if that helps at all).

Last year our weekly meeting was regularly scheduled at 9:00 AM PST on Thursdays. Due to changes in life, 9:00 AM PST is turning out to be very challenging for me to attend regularly. Thus I’d like to move the meeting time to another timeslot.

Of course, no time slot can be perfect but we’d like to accommodate as many people as possible. So, does anyone have suggestions or anti-suggestions (time that will never work)?

FireGiant  |  Dedicated support for the WiX toolset  |  http://www.firegiant.com/

Re: WiX Online Meeting time in 2015?

Rob Mensching-7

An hour earlier won’t help much. It’d have to be probably 3 hours earlier (6:00 AM PST) to have any hope of not being interrupted by life here. <smile/>

However, it seems like many are interested in taking it back an hour (10:00 AM PST). That’s the time we had two weeks ago.

Just for discussion, what about Tuesday 3:00 PM PST?  That’s a very different time slot and probably hits east coasters at a poor time. Thoughts?

[...]

Sorry for the late notice for the meeting tomorrow, but given feedback, we’ll try just moving what was the standard meeting last year back an hour. Hopefully, you can all attend.