WiX v3.9 R2 candidate available

Bob Arnson-6
WiX v3.9.1208.0, a candidate for the WiX v3.9 R2 servicing release, is
now available. It's not publicly visible on the list of weekly releases
but you can get the installer at
http://wixtoolset.org/downloads/v3.9.1208.0/wix39.exe.

At Thursday's meeting, we should discuss what our release criteria are.
Anybody who can try this build out and report on effectiveness will get
THREE Virtual Internet Points(tm)!

http://joyofsetup.com/