Wix Boostrapper Project : how to add welcome page then set and check Bundle variables to choose feature to install

Wix Boostrapper Project : how to add welcome page then set and check Bundle variables to choose feature to install

lolo06

I creates a wix boostrapper project where I want beer my features in my bundle.wxs file.

My concern is that I use BootstrapperApplicationRef Id = "WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense and when I want to add <BootstrapperApplicationRef Id="WixExtendedBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkLicense"> to change the text of the license and recover my variables when the check using the home page, I can't and falls on bootsrappApplicationStandard"

bundle.WXS

< Wix xmlns = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/2006/wi"
xmlns:util = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/UtilExtension"
xmlns:Bal = "http://schemas.microsoft.com/wix/BalExtension" >

BootstrapperApplicationRef Id = "WixStandardBootstrapperApplication.RtfLicense" >
<! – < BootstrapperApplicationRef Id = "WixExtendedBootstrapperApplication.HyperlinkLicense" >-->
< bal: WixStandardBootstrapperApplication LicenseFile = "mylicencseCustom.rtf" LogoFile = "toto.ico" / >

<Payload SourceFile="Resource\LogoSide.png" />
<Payload SourceFile="Resource\Logo.png" />
<Payload Name="1031\thm.wxl" Compressed="yes" SourceFile="Resource\1031\HyperlinkTheme.wxl" />
<Payload Name="2057\thm.wxl" Compressed="yes" SourceFile="Resource\2057\HyperlinkTheme.wxl" />
</BootstrapperApplicationRef>

<WixVariable Id="WixExtbaLicenseUrl" Value="" />
<WixVariable Id="WixExtbaThemeXml" Value="Resource\SMBundleTheme.xml" />
<WixVariable Id="WixExtbaThemeWxl" Value="Resource\HyperlinkTheme.wxl" />

<Variable Name = "RadioButtton1" Type = "numeric" Value = "1"/>
<Variable Name = "RadioButton2" Type = "numeric" Value = "0"/>

<Chain>
<Msipackage DisplayName = "SQL Server Express 2012 localDB" SourceFile=".\SqlLocalDB.MSI" DisplayInternalUI = "no" >
<Msiproperty Name = "IACCEPTSQLLOCALDBLICENSETERMS" Value = "YES"/>
</MsiPackage>

<Msipackage Id = "feature1" DisplayName = "myFirstFeature" SourceFile="$(var.myProjectWix.TargetDir)\feature.msi" DisplayInternalUI = "no" InstallCondition = "RadioButton1 = 1" >
<Msiproperty Name = "ADDLOCAL" Value = "feat1, feat2"/>
</MsiPackage>

<Msipackage Id = "feature2" DisplayName = "mySecondFeature" SourceFile="$(var.myProjectWix.TargetDir)\feature.msi" DisplayInternalUI = "no" InstallCondition = "RadioButton2 = 1" >
<Msiproperty Name = "ADDLOCAL" Value = "feat2"/>
</Chain>
</bundle>
</wix>

I had these refernces in my bootstrapper project : myProjectWix, WixBalExtension,WixUtilExtension.

How to add a welcome page in which i can propose two RadioButtons and if use checks the first radiobutton,the next page is the license page and installer installs first <Msipackage id="feature1"> .

I want the same behavior if the user checks the second radiobutton