Quantcast

WixDifxAppExtension examples?

Bill Miller
Hello,

I'm trying to install a WHQL Certified "USB to Serial" driver during my install. I'm not having any luck finding examples for the WixDifxAppExtension driver element. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,
Bill

Re: WixDifxAppExtension examples?

wesman
Hi,
I was looking at this earlier.  Found this link which gives an example:
http://kobyk.wordpress.com/2008/10/21/installing-filter-drivers-with-difxapp-and-a-wix-v3-msi/

Never got around to using it yet, though.

Wes