bootstrapper uninstall without uninstalling MSI how to?

tsk

bootstrapper uninstall without uninstalling MSI how to?

tsk

I'm building a WIX Bundle/Chain bootstrapper. It runs and installs like I specified. I would like to be able to uninstall the bootstrapper without installing the installed MSI.

How to accomplish that?
I'm using WIX 3.11.

My code looks like the following:

    <Chain>
      <MsiPackage Id="MyApp" DisplayInternalUI="yes" DisplayName="MyAppName" EnableFeatureSelection="yes"
                  ForcePerMachine="yes" Compressed="no" SourceFile="MyApp.msi" Visible="yes" Vital="yes" />

    </Chain>

TK