how to display not enough disk space message in wix burn

how to display not enough disk space message in wix burn

sreelakshmi
Hi All,

When there is not enough disk space, even before copying the payload items, my custom bootstrapper exits without any pop-up.
Can anyone please let me know, how  I can check for disk space in bundle.wxs, or is there any property I can use to add a condition.

In this case, it is failing even before reaching the bootstrapper application. Due to this, I am unable to handle this in the application and looking for a solution to handle in wxs.

Thanks