how to extract string from registry entry

how to extract string from registry entry

Namrata Kumari
This post was updated on .
I want to launch my application on default browser but getting extra content in registry entry , how to extract exact values out from registry:
<Property Id="BROWSER">
      <RegistrySearch Id='DefaultBrowser' Type='raw' Root='HKCR' Key='http\shell\open\command' />
    </Property>

Getting registry entry :
Firefox:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -osint -url "%1"
Chrome: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1"

Required Value ::
Firefox:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"
Chrome: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"

Is there any way to extract value as required in registry entry else have to go with CA... hate that