how using wix create upgrade website (overlook some custom dialog) and overide all file without file config

how using wix create upgrade website (overlook some custom dialog) and overide all file without file config

nguyenapt

I have a system with wix project for create setup file for create web application (Include dialog with database information, Config dialog with web application information as website name, port, app pool).

I have some problem when i create new upgrade file. - when run upgrade file it should overlook some custom dialog (it was entered in a previous installation) - i want to override all server file except web.config - try to modify target web.config (maybe add some key....) I have read some post about patch or major upgrade but it not more help. Please help me. thanks