Quantcast

install feature based on a checkbox

m.farrag
I'm new to WIX and I have a problem with installing a feature based on a checkbox in a dialog,
I have 2 features, the first is essential and the second is optional based on that checkbox.
 if the the check box is unchecked it works fine and only the first feature is installed, but if the checkbox is checked and click next I got a 2803 error (Dialog View did not find a record for the dialog [2]) and exit the setup.

attached is my code.

thanks

Product.zip