mba repair installation calls msi whithout REINSTALLMODE

mba repair installation calls msi whithout REINSTALLMODE

hviolet
Hello,

our MBA installs several MSI-packages.

Our problem: when we plan a Repair-installation - i. e. calling Engine.Plan( LaunchAction.Repair ) - at least one MSI package is called without REINSTALL and without REINSTALLMODE. The log writes something like

OurPackage.msi, arguments ' ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT="1" MSIFASTINSTALL="7"'

Why is this so?
In the documentation, I read, that in Repair-Mode REINSTALLMODE is automatically set to cmuse for any MSI-package.

Thanks for any help.