Quantcast

multiple .Net Framework installation dialog on Windows 10

multiple .Net Framework installation dialog on Windows 10

shubham
This post was updated on .
I am facing an issue on Windows 10 and windows server 2012 r2. Multiple .Net Framework installation dialog coming while installing the application for the first time that required .Net 4.6.1. I have tried everything possible I could do. I even raise this issue on MSDN forum but still can't get over it. For more clarification I have made a video that shows the exact issue on windows server. Here is the link to video https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7pgkx500r45l0pk/AAAkZl6sE57r9Rc6qlEq4Q6na?dl=0