(no subject)

John P Dickey
Be warned, I am a novice so this may sound like a very stupid question.

I have built an install package using WIX. The next thing that I have to do
is use three Crystal Reports merge module files and somehow build the
Crystal runtime so that Crystal Reports work through our application. I am
not sure how to do this.

When I include the 3 merge module files into WIX, what steps do I need to
take to build the runtime if it does not already exist.

Sincerely,

John Dickey