web and windows application in one MSI

DhavalSomani
Hi Everyone,

Is it posible to include website and windows application in one msi file?

I have made website installer and that is running good, but after adding windows application getting following error.

The command ""C:\Program Files (x86)\WiX Toolset v3.9\bin\candle.exe" -ext WixIISExtension -ext WixUtilExtension -ext WixSqlExtension -ext WiXNetFxExtension -dAssemblyVers=1.2.0.0 -dBuildDir=Release -dpublishDir=..\WebProject\obj\Release\Package\PackageTmp\ -dMyWebResourceDir=. Product.wxs WebSiteContent.wxs IISConfiguration.wxs WebProjectDialog.wxs WebProjectUi.wxs" exited with code 150. D:\WebProject\WebProjectSetup\WebProjectSetup.wixproj

Undefined preprocessor variable '$(var.WinProject.TargetDir)'. D:\WebProject\WebProjectSetup\Product.wxs

To make web application's installer, I have followed folloing blog :
http://blog.bartdemeyer.be/2013/10/create-an-installer-for-website-with-wix-part-1/

Thanks in advance,

Dhaval Somani