wix package upgrade on wix bootstrapper

maulik.patel
Hello,

I want to upgrade wix bootstrapper(EXE) with wix package installer(MSI).
Previously I have prepared wix bootstrapper, now i have to use installer(MSI) instead of bootstrapper(EXE). When i try to upgrade wix bootstrapper(EXE) with wix package installer(MSI), ARP contain both application instead of one.

Go throw the below steps which i perform
1) Wix bootstrapper(EXE) with version 1.0.0.1
-> Inside bootstrapper(EXE) use MSI with version 1.0.0.1

2) Just use only MSI with same upgrade code with version 1.0.1.0.

Thanks in advance.