Quantcast

wix

christian-9

Hi everybody,

My name is Christian Nilsson, and i'm a friend of fredrik grohn.
He told me that the wix project might be interested in logotype proposals,
so this is my contribution and i hope you like it.

[hidden email]

wix.gif (14K) Download Attachment

RE: wix

Justin Rockwood

Hey, that’s kinda’ cool. I like the simple and bold colors. I like it. It would be interesting to see that same logo with more “futuristic” effects, such as glass or plastic effects or maybe a gradient or two (for Derek J).

Justin