wix4: DetectUpdateComplete

Hoover, Jacob

Finally got around to making that small breaking tweak to the interface to allow the detect process to continue on after a failed detect update if the BA chooses to do so.

https://github.com/jchoover/wix4/tree/DetectUpdateComplete

I haven’t done a pull request yet, as I need to test/verify my changes.  However if anyone wants to critiique the implementation I’m all ears.

Thanks,

Jacob

Re: wix4: DetectUpdateComplete

SeanHall
I think it's fine, even though it's a little weird to send OK to ignore an error instead of Ignore.

Rob said:
    I think you want a call to UserExperienceCheckExecuteResult() here to get nResult interpreted correctly. That will remove the question in you switch statement below.

Since you're handling OK and NoAction differently, I don't think you can use UserExperienceCheckResult but you should be able to coerce the nResult in a similar manner.